genn

Dimler откупился от преследования судом США

Рекомендованные сообщения

genn
Немецкий автоконцерн «Даймлер» (Daimler) откупился от судебного преследования. Компания проиграла иск и теперь выплатит штраф в 185 миллионов долларов — столько будет стоить мировое соглашение с Министерством юстиции США.

Обвинения против автогиганта выдвинули американские власти после того как стало известно, что сотрудники концерна 10 лет — с 98-го года — подкупали чиновников в 22 странах, среди них Россия и Китай. Тогда «Даймлер» владел акциями американских компаний, поэтому судебный процесс проходит в Соединенных Штатах.

НтВ

Самое интересное, что концерн Даймлер давал взятки чиновникам Рижской Думы, для лоббирования своих интересов во время проведения конкурса по закупке автопарка для муниципального транспорта.

Начинается некислый скандал в Риге:

Основное дело (выделено в отдельный раздел "Латвия") касается автобусного подразделения Daimler — компании EvoBus, действовавшей при поддержке своего официального дистрибьютора (название не уточняется). В августе 2000 года поставщик решил принять участие в тендере на закупку автобусов, который объявил Департамент сообщения Рижской думы.

В документах Минюста указывается, что балтийский дистрибьютор (или "генеральный менеджер") 11 августа сообщил в EvoBus по факсу, что их конкурент согласился дать взятку ("деньги под столом") членам Рижской думы, чтобы получить контракт на покупку автобусов. "Из этой коммуникации EvoBus поняла, что ей также придется давать взятки, чтобы обеспечить заказы", — говорится в документах.

Форум G-class - почему утрачена ссылка?

Так что выражение "все продается...", очередной раз подтвердилось.

Поделиться сообщением

jan1213
A little boy asked his mother:"Why are you crying?"
  "Because I am a woman."She told him.
  "I don't understand"he said.
  His mum just hugged him and said:"And you never will."
    dog clothes,
  Later the little boy asked his father dog clothes:"Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"
  "All woman cry for no reason."Was all his dad could say.
  The little boy grow up and became a man, still wondering why women cry.
  Finally he put in a call to God, when God got on the phone, he asked,"God, why do women cry so easily?"
Форум G-class - почему утрачена ссылка?,
  God said:"When I made the women,cheap aion kinah she had to be special. I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world; yet, gentle enough to give comfort.
  I gave her inner strength to endure childbirth, and the rejections many times comes from her children.
wedding dresses,
  I gave her hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up,wedding dresses and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complains.
  "I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even her children has hurt her very badly.
wedding dresses,
  "I gave wedding dresses her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart."
  "I gave her the wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strength and resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly."
flyff penya,
  "And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. That is her exclusively to use whenever it is needed."
  "You see the beauty of a women is not the clothes she wears, the figure she carries, or the way she combs her hair."
Форум G-class - почему утрачена ссылка?,
  "The beauty of a women must be seen in her eyes,maple story mesos because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where the love resides."

Поделиться сообщением

Гоша
jan1213 said:
A little boy asked his mother:"Why are you crying?"  "Because I am a woman."She told him.  "I don't understand"he said.  His mum just hugged him and said:"And you never will."    dog clothes,  Later the little boy asked his father dog clothes:"Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"  "All woman cry for no reason."Was all his dad could say.  The little boy grow up and became a man, still wondering why women cry.  Finally he put in a call to God, when God got on the phone, he asked,"God, why do women cry so easily?"Форум G-class - почему утрачена ссылка?,  God said:"When I made the women,cheap aion kinah she had to be special. I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world; yet, gentle enough to give comfort.  I gave her inner strength to endure childbirth, and the rejections many times comes from her children.wedding dresses,  I gave her hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up,wedding dresses and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complains.  "I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even her children has hurt her very badly.wedding dresses,  "I gave wedding dresses her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart."  "I gave her the wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strength and resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly."flyff penya,  "And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. That is her exclusively to use whenever it is needed."  "You see the beauty of a women is not the clothes she wears, the figure she carries, or the way she combs her hair."Форум G-class - почему утрачена ссылка?,  "The beauty of a women must be seen in her eyes,maple story mesos because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where the love resides."

Это вы с кем?

Поделиться сообщением

Angst
UNIMOG said:
убил гада

ну почему сразу ГАДА, смотрите как красиво про женщин написал

Поделиться сообщением

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.

Гость
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.